Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Remember when..

..new Wal-Marts were still being built?  We trotted in excitedly.  Thee time was 1997 & 1998.  The magic seemed to die immediately, as we moved away in 1998 from Florida.

New Orleans.  I remember when.  Things now are becoming too tight-knit.  It's even worse than 1999.

2000.  The start of high school.  Like a dream.  Apparently, I was not on top of things.  I should have already started Talented Music, I should have been in Talented Theater.  I should have been on dance team.  In junior hi, I should have done jazz and not ballet.

What do I have now, college or depending on making a CD with my new teacher who is a producer?  I want to go to college if I make money from the CD, too, or try to get gigs.


Remember..  Try to feel it!

Why is everything for "the kids?"  If it is, why don't they seem to be getting a move on?  Why is it a constant battle?

Having younger parents and being born in the 1980s is lame.  It seems okay until people are born 5 and 10 years younger..  O God.  ;o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Don't be a creep.
Leave your message after the *beep*!