Let's talk morality.
This is a most common challenge today.
How moral is it to start a new generation of kids and say the world all revolves around their knowledge, which isn't much?
.. What do you think about if people get upset and talk it out? Why can some people tell me just to be quiet and bother me for it? I grew up with little problem, but I was always told to talk it out. No one will tell me what to do when I feel angry. I don't believe in Jesus. I believe in putting people in their place for singling me out as a loser, like.
What about Jesus and God? They say morality simply is rewardable and those looking for forgiveness. The only unforgivable sin I heard was not believing in God. I don't believe they ever said any sin was unforgivable, especially if it wasn't really that sinful or you are sorry. Jesus told people to forgive their brother many times over. Now, that part I believe in.
What about all the things like race hate, ethnicities and attempts at calling diversity, tho people who do this still sneer at those of mixed race, like they're not as good or can't do anything.
What about all the people talking about how people are so bad just to stir things up a bit, which led to much much much more than a bit..
How moral is it to start a new generation of kids and say the world all revolves around their knowledge, which isn't much?
.. What do you think about if people get upset and talk it out? Why can some people tell me just to be quiet and bother me for it? I grew up with little problem, but I was always told to talk it out. No one will tell me what to do when I feel angry. I don't believe in Jesus. I believe in putting people in their place for singling me out as a loser, like.
What about Jesus and God? They say morality simply is rewardable and those looking for forgiveness. The only unforgivable sin I heard was not believing in God. I don't believe they ever said any sin was unforgivable, especially if it wasn't really that sinful or you are sorry. Jesus told people to forgive their brother many times over. Now, that part I believe in.
What about all the things like race hate, ethnicities and attempts at calling diversity, tho people who do this still sneer at those of mixed race, like they're not as good or can't do anything.
What about all the people talking about how people are so bad just to stir things up a bit, which led to much much much more than a bit..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. Don't be a creep.
Leave your message after the *beep*!