If I could redo my life, this is what I'd do in high school:
Year 1
1 - English II - Gifted
2 - Geometry - Gifted
3 - Biology I - Gifted
4 - Career Orientation / Civics
5 - PE I
6 - Talented Music - Singing
7 - Spanish I
Year 2
1 - English III - AP/Gifted
2 - Algebra II - Gifted
3 - Biology II
4 - World History - Honors?
5 - PE II / Health
6 - Talented Music - Singing
7 - Spanish II
Year 3
1 - English IV - AP/Gifted
2 - American History - Honors
3 - Free Enterprise/
4 - Talented Music - Singing
5 - Spanish III
6 -
7 -
After School - Ballet @ Giacobbe & Delta Festival Ballet
College - Loyola University of New Orleans - Singing Major + Ballet Minor + Honors
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. Don't be a creep.
Leave your message after the *beep*!